Collection of your Personal Information
Insightpool may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future. Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Insightpool. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Insightpool website. Insightpool encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Insightpool so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Insightpool is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Insightpool website.
Use Of Your Personal Information
Insightpool collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. Insightpool may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Insightpool and its affiliates. Insightpool may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. Insightpool does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Insightpool may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Insightpool, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Insightpool may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Insightpool, in order to determine what Insightpool services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Insightpool to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. Insightpool will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Insightpool or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Insightpool; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Insightpool, or the public.
Security Of Your Personal Information
Insightpool secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Children Under Thirteen
Insightpool Services are not directed to individuals under 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact our Support Services.
Insightpool EU Privacy Shield Certification Information
EU-US Privacy Shield Certification
The following information aligns Insightpool Privacy Statement with the specific points required by the Privacy Shield self-certification process, and ensures Insightpool’s compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
Insightpool has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US Privacy Shield Principles BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, a non-profit alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States and operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus.
If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information and to file a complaint.
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
Insightpool is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- Insightpool Inc. (a Georgia Company)
- 3495 Piedmont Road, Building 12 Suite 400, Atlanta, Ga 30305
Organization Contact: Valid individual within Insightpool handling of complaints, access requests, and any other issues concerning Insightpool’s compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
- Chris Hackney
- Chief Operating Officer
Organization Corporate Officer: Certifying Insightpool compliance with the Privacy Shield Framework:
By submitting this self-certification, the below listed corporate officer attests that he/she is authorized to submit the self-certification on behalf of your organization and all entities or subsidiaries indicated below.
- Chris Hackney
- Chief Operating Officer
Note differences in this policy regarding the term “human resources data”. Human Resources Data refers to personal data about employees, past or present, collected in the context of the employment relationship. Information other than Human Resources data includes the following: customer, client, visitor, and clinical trial data.
Purposes for which Insightpool collects and processes personal data in reliance on the Privacy Shield:
- General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration and quality of experience of our Site and Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; and
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Insightpool.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. Insightpool reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU individuals received pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield, Insightpool is potentially liable.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate the creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Insightpool. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Insightpool. Insightpool requires its service providers to whom it discloses Personal Data and who are not subject to the laws based on the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46 or Swiss Federal Data Protection law to either (i) subscribe to the Privacy Shield principles or (ii) contractually agree to provide at least the same level of protection for Personal Data as is required by the relevant Privacy Shield principles.
- Developers may want access to Personal Data (including End User Contact Data) that we collect from their customers. As a result, we may provide your Personal Data to Developers. If you wish to discontinue receipt of these e-mails, please contact the applicable Developer directly to update your preferences. The privacy policies of the Developers may apply to the use and disclosure of your Personal Data that we collect and disclose to such Developers. We contractually require Developers to not, and to require their customers to not, use such data for the purposes of cookie tracking, ad exchanges, ad networks, data brokerages, and sending electronic communications (including email) in violation of applicable law. Insightpool requires Developers to whom it discloses Personal Data and who are not subject to the laws based on the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46 or Swiss Federal Data Protection law to either (i) subscribe to the Privacy Shield principles or (ii) contractually agree to provide at least the same level of protection for Personal Data as is required by the relevant Privacy Shield principles.
User’s RIGHT to access their data:
Insightpool takes privacy, trust and the management of personal information very seriously. By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, a user can;
- Control and promote their single online identity
- Control the information that others see about them
- Correct data that is no longer valid
- Opt out completely and remove the public information that we have for your contact record
- Effective Date – 08/01/2016
Federal Trade Commission will serve as the statutory body and has jurisdiction to investigate claims against Insightpool regarding possible unfair or deceptive practices and violations of laws or regulations covering privacy.
Insightpool (“Insightpool”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Insightpool will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Insightpool website (the “Site” ) and/or related Services if such claims are reported to Insightpool’s Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Insightpool’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Insightpool will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Insightpool’s Designated Copyright Agent:
- Chris Hackney
- Chief Operating Officer
Claim Your Contact Data
Insightpool allows you to claim your profile, edit it, and hide or disclose data in your profile.
- You can control and promote your single online identity
- You can control the information that others see about you
- You can correct data that is no longer valid
- If being public isn’t your thing, you can opt out
Changes To This Statement
Insightpool LLC 3423 Piedmont Road NE, Atlanta, Ga 30305 Email Address: email@example.com Effective as of January 1, 2017